Tuesday 22 May 2012

Young Samurai: Ring Of Sky!



Ring Of Sky Info:
  • Page Count: 304 
  • Publisher: Puffin
  • Release Date: August 2 2012
  • Source: Amazon  
As Some of you may know, I am a big fan of the young samurai series, for me it is a excellent blend of Modern-like characters, in the ancient time of the Samurai. Personally I think Chris Bradford is a genius, I suggest you check out some of his books!


Here is a quick snippet on what the books about!
"JACK FLETCHER IS RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE
The port of Nagasaki is within reach, but the Shogun's samurai are closing in fast for the kill. So too is Jack's old school rival, Kazuki. Every road is blocked and every mountain pass guarded as Jack makes his final dash for safety.
But, with all of Japan hunting him, he's going need a miracle to survive. And, even if he reaches the end of the road, will there be a ship bound for home? Or will he be burned at the stake first?
Only the Ring of Sky knows his fate..."- From Amazon                                                                                                                                                 
(This video Is from You-Tube and has been posted by Puffinbooks1)))0)0))

1 comment:

  1. Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!
    my page: BH Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete