Sunday 1 January 2012

Death Bringer Book Review


Hello I’m back again, with another book review no doubt. This time I am reviewing Derek landy’s Death Bringer, although this is the sixth book in the 9 part series Derek landy still manages to keep it fresh by giving Valkyrie new problems and mysteries to solve. The death bringer for me was the best instalment in the series; the book was very fast paced, with multiple dramatic twists as well as page turning secrets that left me begging for the next book.
What to expect:
1 Bigger Battles
2 More appearances from darquesse
3 More appearances from lord vile
4 More “necromancer”
 5 And an unknown magic
Overall this is a very good book, so I would give it a 9/10 simply because the semi -main characters need more of an “edge”.
 If you would like to learn more about the series visit Derek landy’s website http://www.skulduggerypleasant.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment